north pole water marbles
Add them to water, wait a few hours and watch them grow! Biodegradable and non-toxic, our water marbles are a wonderful sensory experience. Scoop them, transfer them, stir them and sort them - hours of fun to be had!
After use, store in an airtight container and they can be reused again and again! Each bottle contains approximately 13g and will be selected at random.
Please note; water marbles are not suitable for children under 4 and pose a choking hazard. Use should be supervised at all times.