welcome to consent!
An inclusive, frank and funny guide to navigating consent for tweens and teens of all genders, from the award-winning authors of Welcome To Your Period.
Adolescent health experts Dr Melissa Kang and Yumi Stynes have written the only guide you need to figuring out the rules of consent. Whether you’re a curious 11 to 14-year-old, or the parent of someone with a bunch of questions, this book is reassuring, interesting, and full of the info you need!
I'm ready for this book if:
- I’m curious about how consent works.
- I will get a haircut or visit the doctor on my own one day.
- I think I might kiss someone or have a relationship in the future (even if I’m not ready to yet).
- I don’t know how to actually TALK about consent.
- It’s hard to say no.
- I don’t know when to say yes.
- I find consent confusing!
Paperback, 224 pages